blog banner photo PhotoGrid_1421873873020-1_zpsc01ea8a5.jpg

Tuesday 21 July 2015

What's in my holiday make up bag?

Copyright: Sian Wootton

Today's post is a glimpse inside my holiday make up bag. It's been so hard tp narrow it down and it keeps changing by the minute. As I don't get to put make up on that often I do enjoy having the chance to wear it more (hopefully) whilst away and getting to experiment with different looks. When travelling to a hot country though choosing the right products is important. You want ones that are going to withstand the heat and not slide off your face. Last year I found that some products made my face sting as I was sweating (sorry TMI.) Even tried and tested ones that have never had an effect before. So I'm a bit wary of what I take. Most of the products I'm taking are drugstore because I really don't want my more expensive stuff to melt and be ruined. I would cry. That being said I still adore the products I've chosen to take.

Copyright: Sian Wootton

Face

Soap and Glory solar powder
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Benefit license to blot
Smashbox camera ready bb cream- with spf 35 it's really protects your face whilst providing a bit of coverage
Tarte cc stick
L'oreal True Match concealer
L'oreal True Match highlighting concealer
Benefit The Porefessional primer
Bourjois Cendre De Rose Brune little pot blusher (fab they come with a brush)
Milani Luminoso blush (this comes with a brush too, which is so handy)
Benefit face spf 45
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

Copyright: Sian Wootton

Eyes

Collection Glam Crystals eyeliner Rock Chick
Collection Glam Crystals eyeliner Le Freak
Maybelline Colour Tattoo on and on bronze/ bad to the bronze
Maybelline colour tattoo gold
Maybelline Colour Tattoo pink gold
Collection Eyes Uncovered nude palette
Maybelline The Falsies mascara (not pictured but I swapped it in place of Benefit Rollerlash as it's more waterproof, plus I love it)
L'oreal Super mat- matic black eyeliner


Copyright: Sian Wootton

Lips

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Olé Flamingo- I love these as they last so long
Bourjois Rouge Editon Velvet Hot Pepper
Maybelline Colour Drama Love my Pink
Maybelline Colour Drama Keep it Classy

Copyright: Sian Wootton

Tools

Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge
Eco Tools Fresh and Flawless travel brush set
Real Techniques setting brush
fluffy eye shadow brush
Eye brow/ angled eye liner brush
Real Techniques Fan brush
PS Love double ended eye shadow brush

I'll be putting some of the products in my hand luggage if I want to make my face look a bit more presentable on the flight or at the airport.
I will be putting in the Smashbox bb cream, Tarte cc stick, True Match concealer. As well as my Bourjois healthy balance powder as it has a mirror and my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream.


What are your holiday make up must haves?

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment